National Immigrant Justice Center
208 S. LaSalle St., Suite 1300, Chicago, IL 60604
In honor of this National Day of Service ...
Because of our volunteers, last year:
- 200 youth applied for temporary protection
- 244 people became U.S. citizens and permanent residents
- 176 survivors of violence won protection
- 97 asylum seekers secured safety from protection
- Thousands of immigrants better understood their rights.
Today, hundreds of communities, families, and businesses are stronger because of the service of hundreds of Americans and aspiring Americans who join us in the struggle for justice.