This section provides documents and forms NIJC's pro bono attorneys may need over the course of their representation.
Materials are currently available for criminal defense attorneys representing immigrants, as well as for attorneys representing asylum seekers, LGBT immigrants, and unaccompanied immigrant children.
Information Regarding Immigration Enforcement and the Immigration Executive Orders *NEW
- What Should I Tell My NIJC Pro Bono Client About the Immigration Executive Orders? FAQs for NIJC pro bono attorneys (March 2017)
- Annotated versions of the immigration executive orders
General Legal Materials
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Office of the Chief Counsel (OCC) E-Service Fact Sheet (updated December 2016)
- DHS Prosecutorial Discretion Memoranda:
- November 20, 2014 DHS Policies for the Apprehension, Detention and Removal of Undocumented Immigrants (rescinds and supersedes prior memoranda except where otherwise indicated in this memorandum)