National Immigrant Justice Center
208 S. LaSalle St., Suite 1300, Chicago, IL 60604
The National Immigrant Justice Center provides comprehensive immigration legal services to low-income immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers.
To set up an appointment, fill out the "Apply Online" box above or call 312-660-1370 or email us. NIJC will only respond to emails requesting an appointment for a legal consultation.
Our staff of attorneys and paralegals are ready to provide immigration legal assistance to:
- Immigrants applying for family-based permanent resident status and citizenship
- Survivors or witnesses of violence seeking U visas
- Individuals applying for Temporary Protected Status or NACARA
- Immigrant survivors of human trafficking
- Individuals facing deportation
- Asylum seekers
- LGBT and HIV-positive immigrants fleeing persecution
- Detained immigrant adults and children
Use the above links to learn more about NIJC's services and how to schedule consultations.
Please visit NIJC's Immigrant Resources section for additional helpful information, including a link to Illinois Legal Aid Online, which provides explanations of various civil matters such as immigration.